Ultrasound Oxygen Inject Spa Moisturizing Spray LED Photon Therapy Hydra Instrument BLS1418, Multifunctional 14 In 1 Oxygen Facial Skin Water Peel Microdermabrasion Machine, Microdermabrasion Aqua Peeling Exfoliator Ultrasound Small Bubble Face Cleaning Instrument, Diamond Microdermabrasion Hydra Spa Oxygen Injection Instrument, Hydro Beauty Diamond Microdermabrasion Spa Machine factory supplier Ultrasound Oxygen Inject Spa Moisturizing Spray LED […]
Shockwave Painless Massage Device BLS1113system, Radial Shockwave System, Shockwave therapy machine shock wave, Radial Shockwave (Acoustic Wave) Therapy Machine
Shockwave Painless Massage Device Specification:
Part No. BLS1113
Technology Radial shock wave therapy
Operating mode Continuous/4/8/16 pulses
Frequencies 1-21 Hz
Suggestion for treatment parts Exceeds 25 preset treatment suggestion
Dimensions 52.5X53X95.5 CM(L/W/H)
Weight 23 kg (device only)
Power supply AC100V-110V/AC220V-230V,50Hz/60Hz
Shock wave work therapy:
BLS-SW6 system uses the ballistic principle of shockwave generation: A pressure wave is formed via a projectile by using accelerated compressed air. The compressed air is generated by an electronically-controlled ballistic-pressure compressor. Using elastic impact, the kinetic energy of the projectile is transferred into the probe of the applicator and then into the client’s body. Consequently, during the treatment, the end of the applicator must be in direct -contact with the skin and subcutaneous tissue. radial shockwave system bls-sw6
1. Ingrowth of Neovascularization, Reversal of Chronic Inflammation, Stimulation of Collagen
2. Ballistic pneumatic shockwave with multiple tips on applicator
3. Max energy up to 4Bar and frequency up to 21Hz
4. Support continuous working mode and burst pulse mode
5. User can save settings and rename the settings.
3.Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons.
4.Pain in the groin area.
5.Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
6.Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome.
7.Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract.
8.Jumper’s Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
9.Pain in the hamstring insertions and palmar side of the wrist
10.Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.
12.Pain trigger-points or painful points in muscles..
1.if you need to change adapters during operating, one hand hold the shockwave hand, the other hand use “U” shaped of combination wrench t。get stuck flat bit of 3# adapter, screw it out by turning it to anticlockwise.
2. Choose 1# or 2# adapter, put it into screw cap, and than install then into shockwave handle. tighten by turning them to clockwise. Than use the u ” shaped wrench tofasten the adapter. Change adapter is finished.
3. When the number of times to reach 2 million, you need to replace the bullet iron pillar. Remove the screw cap, and take out the old one. Then put into a new one and installed the adapter.