Alma Thermolift Unipolar Bipolar Focus RF Equipment BLS1306, Thermal Lifting Face Lift & Wrinkle Removal Machine, Multifunction skin tightening radio wave frequency thermolift face lift device, Professional focused RF 40.68MHz skin firming facial wrinkle removal thermolift Non Surgical Alma Thermolift Unipolar Bipolar Focus RF Equipment: Thermolift is a new generation of Isreali non-invasive anti wrinkle […]
Picosecond Laser Pigmentation Removal & Chloasma Removal Device BLS1301B, Portable Pico Second Beauty Equipment, Replacement Cynosure Laser Machine Freckle Removal, 755nm / 532nm / 1064nm Wavelength Laser Picosure Picosecond Supplier
Picosecond Laser Pigmentation Removal & Chloasma Removal Device Technical Specifications:
Description Portable Picosecond laser
Part No. BLS1301B
Laser Type:Picosecond laser
Feature:Pore Remover, Pigment Removal, Pigmentation Correctors, Skin Tightening, Whitening, Skin Rejuvenation, Dark Circles, Tattoo Removal, Acne Treatment
Wavelength:755nm / 532nm / 1064nm
Energy:3500mj / 2000mj / 1000mj
Cooling system:Air & water cooling system
Voltage:AC110~ 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
Application:For Commercial & Home Use
Using the latest technologies, the latest Picosecond laser, it has never been easier and quicker to remove spots and unwanted tattoos. Pigment and tattoo removal technology has truly come a long way. A significant amount of research and development has led to the launch of Picolaser, the most talked about laser in the cosmetic industry.
1. All color tattoo, eyeline and lipline removal.
2. Epidermis and dermis pigment.
3. Nevus of Ota, blue naevus, black nevus, coffee spot.
4. Senile plaques, freckle, sunburn spot and chloasma.
5. Skin whitening and wrinkle removal etc.
1. Tattoo removal. Remove black, blue, brown and red tattoo pigments on the eyebrow, on the eye line, on the lip line and on other parts of the body
2. Remove the birth sign, the nevus of ota and the dermis of the dermis
3. No injury to the skin and hair follicle; no risk of scarring.
4. Flash blasting laser high technology, international production standard, strictly technical testing.
5. Imported stone Q-switch cassette mechanism, the whole solid laser, without replacing Q-switch.
6. Painless treatment, small side effect.
7. Easy to use.
How long are treatments?
Treating an average sized tattoo typically takes around 10 minutes. Treatments can be longer depending on the size of the tattoo being treated. Portable Pico Second Beauty Equipment
Does tattoo laser removal hurt?
Patients have described treatments as feeling similar to the actual tattooing process. Your provider may offer numbing cream to minimize any possible discomfort throughout the treatment. Replacement Cynosure Laser Machine Freckle Removal
How it works
Throughout a treatment laser energy is delivered to the unwanted tattoo, targeting the ink and breaking it down into smaller particles. The tiny particles are then eliminated through the body’s natural processes, resulting in faster clearance with fewer treatments than traditional lasers.
How many treatments are needed?
A series of treatments are typically recommended. The number of treatments needed is dependent on variables such as ink type, size of the tattoo, location on the body, lifestyle habits, etc. Work with your provider to come up with a plan that’s right for you!