Acne is also known as acne. Facial acne is a long acne on the face. This is a common skin disease. It is more common in adolescents. Of course, there is no age limit for facial acne.
There are many types of facial acne, and severe suppuration, so facial acne needs timely treatment. It is necessary to pay special attention to the fact that skin care products are only auxiliary care for acne. As a common skin disease, acne should be treated in a regular hospital to avoid unnecessary waste of money and time in some bad beauty salons.
The occurrence of acne is mainly related to factors such as excessive sebum secretion, clogging of hair follicle sebaceous gland ducts, bacterial infection and inflammatory reaction. After entering puberty, the levels of androgen, especially testosterone, increase rapidly, promote the development of sebaceous glands and produce a lot of sebum, or it may be due to excessive accumulation of mites, clogged pores, and mites excretion.
There are two main reasons for facial acne: internal and external causes:
(1) Growth and development: into puberty, male hormones increase, stimulate the secretion of sebaceous glands in hair follicles, increase sebum discharge, block pores, and develop facial acne. In addition, some areas where sebaceous glands are secreted, such as the back, have thicker skin and are prone to acne.
(2) Inheritance: There is a genetic predisposition for acne. If both parents have oily or mixed skin and have had acne, the chances of children suffering from acne will also increase.
(3) The skin barrier is damaged. Excessive cleansing, use of soap-based facial cleanser, repeated exfoliation leads to damage to the skin barrier, and the skin’s water-oil balance is broken. Many adult acne fall into this category.
(4) Malnutrition. Lack of zinc or vitamin B may cause acne.
(5) Bacterial or fungal infections. Propionibacterium acnes infection is the leading cause of acne. Very few acne are caused by fungal infections.
(6) Helicobacter pylori infection. Infection of the stomach with Helicobacter pylori can cause symptoms in the skin, acne and rosacea and so on.
(7) Gynecological diseases. Some female acne are associated with gynecological diseases.
(8) Endocrine. In fact, the proportion of cases of acne caused by this cause is not large. Some patients need glucocorticoids for other diseases that can cause acne.
(1) Improper diet: Li Yuanwen, deputy dean of the Oriental Hospital of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, said that he usually likes to eat spicy and sweet food. High-calorie foods such as chocolate, cola, cold drinks, beef and mutton are likely to cause aggravation of the body’s damp heat, which exacerbates facial acne. Some foreign literature shows that acne is related to total dietary milk and skim milk. However, there is currently no clear mechanism for the relationship between diet and acne in the scientific community. In addition to milk, a high GI diet is also a possible cause. It is recommended that patients with acne should change to drink soy milk or yogurt, and pay attention to low GI.
(2) Irregular life: irregular life, staying up late, easily lead to metabolic disorders, resulting in skin water loss, if long-term staying up late, it will lead to endocrine disorders, facial acne, dull skin tone.
(3) Improper use of cosmetics: improper use of some cosmetics, prone to clogged pores, coupled with incomplete makeup removal, it is easy to cause acne on the face.
(4) Improper cleaning: improperly cleansing is easy to induce facial eczema, so it should be noted that the face is usually washed with warm water, twice in the morning and evening. If there is more oil, it can be increased once at noon. People who use computers for a long time need to increase the number of cleanings because they need to use computers at close distances, which are prone to electrostatic adsorption and clog pores.
1. Nervous system: Being too nervous or worried will stimulate the production of kidney adenosine. Kidney adenosine itself can carry out the normal growth of male hormones, which in turn stimulates the secretion of oil.
2, endocrine disorders: endocrine disorders promote sebum secretion is too strong, can not be discharged and blocked the hair follicles, creating a prerequisite for the production of hemorrhoids. The sebaceous glands of the skin have a male hormone receptor, and some people’s receptors are very sensitive, so if the hormone secretion changes slightly, it will affect the secretion of sebum. Some women will notice acne around the menstrual cycle, or when staying up late and under stress.
3, lack of sleep: lack of sleep will cause metabolic disorders, the skin also changed from healthy weak acidity to alkaline, loss of bactericidal effect.
4, inappropriate skin care products: more oily skin care products, only for the maintenance of dry skin. On the contrary, the hair follicles will be blocked, making it difficult for the oil secretion of the skin to be excreted.
Home Use Panda Box Bipolar RF Beauty Machine, Home Use Radio Frequency Skin Lifting Panda-C, Panda Box Radio Frequency, home use Panda Box Bipolar rf facial treatment machine Home Use Panda Box Bipolar RF Beauty Machine Description: Part No. Panda-C Treatment heads: 10mm, 32mm(for bipolar) RF Energy density: 1~15J/cm2 RF applicator: Bipolar Output mode: 1-6 […]
Portable Radio Frequency Beauty Equipment BLS817C, RF Skin Treatment Device, Radio Frequency Skin Treatment, Professional RF Skin Lifting & Wrinkle Removal Beauty Device, Beauty Machine China Supplier Portable Radio Frequency Beauty Equipment BLS817C Description: 1.2 handles:2 RF handles with 7 RF probes,bipolar +tripolar+mulitipolar. 2. Humanization design,easy to operate. 3. ABS material injection mould with high […]
RF Skin Treatment Device BLS817, Radio Frequency Skin Treatment, Radio Frequency RF Beauty Equipment, Professional RF Skin Lifting & Wrinkle Removal Beauty Device, Portable Beauty Machine China Supplier RF Skin Treatment Device BLS817 Description: 1.2 handles:2 RF handles with 7 RF probes,bipolar +tripolar+mulitipolar. 2. Humanization design,easy to operate. 3. ABS material injection mould with high quality. 4. Multi program […]
Fractional Microneedling RF Machine BLS818MR, Micro RF stretch marks removal rf machine for home use, Fractional Micro-needle RF Machine, Fractional RF Micro Needling ( FRM ), Fractional Microneedle RF Skin Lifting Machine China Supplier Fractional Microneedling RF Machine Technical Specification Part No.: BLS818MR Moudle: Micro-RF Max. power: 20W+/-20% PF Frequency: 2Hz+/-20% Intensity: 0-100Level (10 step) […]